Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oops. I was reading it quickly on my phone and read it as "Joseph will ping you...". The comma changes the whole meaning. Sorry about that.

Yes, we can indeed work with ND1 for now. Sometimes we need to move and resize diagrams, depending on what is happening in the video, so it would be nice to be able to make these edits in-place in Vegas instead of editing the original document in ND. We can use EPS files in Vegas by using the Boris Graffiti plug-in, or use Photoshop PSD files with Smart Objects.

Anyway, we also plan to produce accompanying print material and publish eBooks that will use a combination of programs (ND, Finale, Illustrator, etc.), so we are still looking forward to the announced ND2 features.

Thanks again!

Feel like we're teasing a you a bit now but.....

EPS and SVG export will also be available in ND2 which should improve your workflow and assist with other applications you use. You'll be able to export as individual files, select transparent backgrounds on .PNG's, custom dimensions and resolutions.

Thanks
    Dean

Sounds great, Dean. Bring it on!

Feel free to ping me if you eventually plan to recruit any external beta testers for ND2.

Thread Information