Hybrid View

to group several grids and center them on page?

ND is great but I wish it had a button to group multiple grids to focus them widthwise or high exactly on the page. It is possible?
    Thanks for ND.
    Regards

Hi Alberto

Have you seen the following thread which explains the 'Align, Distribute and Match Width' tool?

http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/s...tion-Tool-Tips

I'll be publishing a video on this topic to our Youtube channel any day now - www.youtube.com/neckdiagrams

We also have a ticket logged with our devs to add a 'Center on Page' option. We're not likely to see this until ND v2 though, due out later this year.

Thanks
    Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Hi Alberto

Have you seen the following thread which explains the 'Align, Distribute and Match Width' tool?

http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/s...tion-Tool-Tips

I'll be publishing a video on this topic to our Youtube channel any day now - www.youtube.com/neckdiagrams

We also have a ticket logged with our devs to add a 'Center on Page' option. We're not likely to see this until ND v2 though, due out later this year.

Thanks
    Dean
    Thank you very much for your fast answer.
    Yesterday I was seeing all 3 'feature requests' pages and I didn't see how to center grids in page.
    Yes, I already know how to align and distribute the grids, but I don't know how to center them on the page that's what I meant with my question, and would it be necessary to group them up?
    Thanks
    Regards

Wondering if centering on a page was implemented in V2 and I'm just missing it?

Hi there,

Not supported yet I'm afraid. Something that had to go on the back burner to prevent the ND2 release being delayed again...

Definitely a feature we want to support

Thread Information