How to add text?

I'm talking about text apart from the name of a diagram.
    I have looked in the 'help' section in the software but unlike it, my Inspector tool offers no "text" tab.

I want to put a few diagrams on a page and add a paragraph below them to explain their use. How do I do this?

Thanks!
    "If I knew where the good songs came from, I'd go there more often." Leonard Cohen

Hey Mark,

It's quite easy really - see the 'T' icon in the vertical toolbox on the left edge of the page? Hover the mouse over it and you'll see a tooltip about "Text box ..."

So just click that then click on the page to add the text box! There's a description in the Help > Help Contents but it doesn't have a screenshot of the icon
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Doh! Justin, I feel so stupid. If it had been a snake, it woulda bit me! Thanks, man.
    "If I knew where the good songs came from, I'd go there more often." Leonard Cohen

No worries! Happens to us all - my wife would say I do it more than most

BTW I did find screenshots of the tool icons and descriptions along with the keyboard shortcut for each - it's in the Help Contents (under the Help menu) and in the left hand pane just go to section Neck Diagrams > Reference > Keyboard Shortcuts > Diagram Editor and take a look at the "Toolbox Keyboard Shortcuts" further down the page there!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thanks again, Justin! I appreciate how helpful you are!

Thread Information