Here's a quick example on how to use the align and distribute tools. We'll shortly have a video tutorial on this subject on our Youtube channel www.youtube.com/neckdiagrams

As always more detail can be found in the Help Contents, in this case it's under under Help>Help Contents>Neck Diagrams>Reference>Align / Match Size / Distribute

The align and distribution tools can be found at the top of interface, just to the right of the Scale Generator icon. They're greyed out until two or more fretboards are selected / in focus. There's a variety of different align options but each individual icon will present a pop up with a description of it's function when hovered.

In the screen shot below I have selected all four fretboards which can be achieved in several ways, but I held the SHIFT key whilst clicking each one individually. You'll notice the one to the far right has black handles and not white like the others, this is because it's the Master Object. That is, the other fretboards will align / match size or distribute relative to this object.

In the second screen shot I have selected the Align Top function to quickly align the top of the three fretboards on the left to the one on the right.

Another alternative to using the align tools is to use the guideline and / or the grid as shown in the final screen shot. Here I've simply clicked on the vertical ruler on the left to add a horizontal guideline which makes it easy to see if object are aligned. Of course you can have vertical guidelines too. Guidelines can also be dragged along the rules to different locations.

Hopefully this info about provides a good starting point in understanding how the align and distribute tools work and will aid your workflow.

To get notified of future tutorial videos please follow of Facebook page www.facebook.com/neckdiagrams

Regards
Dean