Hybrid View

Lightbulb Watermarking Diagrams

I use a program called WinWatermark Pro to add watermarking to my diagrams for added protection against image theft.

It would be nice that during the export process that I can enable this feature that was set within my preferences. The program would know which fonts were installed on the local machine and have the ability to select font size, tile, rotate, increase/decrease x,y positions, colorize, and change opacity based on my selected choices.

This is a completed diagram that was processed by WinWatermark:
    Fretboard.jpg

Thanks,
    ShredDead
    http://www.ShredDead-Metal.com
    Last edited by ShredDead; 12-18-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Added another variable

Hi ShredDead

Watermarking does sound like a cool feature. Especially for those selling or publishing their work and wanting to protect it.

I can't promise anything but can certainly raise a ticket for our developers to look into the possibility of adding this.

Out of curiosity, can WinWatermark Pro mark multiple files or folders at once, like a batch mode or similar?

Kind regards
    Dean Cross

Dean,

Yes they can and save in .PNG format with Interlaced properties. All the properties that I mentioned in my first post WinWatermark can do. One can save their watermark design and add EXIF info so that it can be used on other projects as well.

ShredDead
    http://www.ShredDead-Metal.com

Hi ShredDead

I downloaded WinWatermark and had a play using the 30 Free trial. Some very nice features in there.

All I can say at the minute is the suggestion and details within this thread have been logged for the devs to look at. I will try an keep you updated as and when things develop.

Regards
    Dean

This would be awesome!

Hi John

All I can say at this point in time is 'it's on the to do list'. We've got so much new stuff going into ND 2 that we can't be 100% sure what will be ready in time.

Following our Facebook page www.facebook.com/neckdiagrams is probably the best way to be kept up to date with v2 progress.

Thanks
    Dean

Thread Information