Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Justin,

I understand the original intent. My comment was with the thought in mind that the solid shapes DO have borders. They just happen to be the same color/colors as the note, and is 1x1 pixel in size. When using lighter colors, if that border could be thicker, and the color for it could be set then there is even more information that one marker can convey. Just a thought. And I can see how the above would not be clear in my original comment.

Kind Regards,
    Fleet

Oh yes - I see now. Of course you'll be able to have the stroke around a solid note too.

Does that mean you'll be able to have different coloured sections on the inside vs the outside? Scary thought..
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Oh yes - I see now. Of course you'll be able to have the stroke around a solid note too.

Does that mean you'll be able to have different coloured sections on the inside vs the outside? Scary thought..
    Yes, as scary as that may be. That's exactly what I mean. It's, in essence, another data storage area with respect to what a particular marker means.

Thread Information