Hollow Note Markers

Okay, so I've written 48 pages of the manual I'm making for my kids and now I've decided it'd look better/use less ink if I changed the notes from solid to hollow.

Is there a way to do this without having to create each diagram from scratch again?

I appreciate your help and have had a great read going through every post on this forum!

Unfortunately you can't easily do this in 1.x

You don't have to recreate each diagram from scratch though - you can click the hollow note marker tool and then click on each note you want to convert... which is still a load of effort for 48 pages.

However v2 will allow you to switch note marker styles via the Inspector - so you could select all fretboards on a page and do 'Select all notes' and then switch the style for a whole page in one go! If you're interested in trying the first v2 beta then I can let you know once it's ready, hopefully before the end of next month.
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

I'd love to help with beta-testing for you.

Thanks for the info on my issue... maybe I'll just leave it.

I'll add you to my list of beta-testers Paul - will be in touch about that nearer the time!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thanks Justin... and, by the way, I started switching to the hollow dots and I think it just looks better with the solid ones... good to know it can be changed, though.

Thread Information