Angry copy and pasting a diagram different sizes ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Hello to everyone!
    How are you all this fine afternoon? Firstly let me say ND is the best program around!
    Can anyone help me with this little problem?

when i copy and paste a diagram the pasted diagram is slightly larger than the one i copied it from?

So basically, i make a worksheet showing the 5 boxes of a minor pentatonic. I like the layout so i copy all the diagrams and paste them into a new sheet ready to change the key, lets say B minor pentatonic, but when i paste them all the diagrams are slightly bigger and so overlap and also overlap my text.
    If i have a small diagram i am using to show a scale at frets 0-5 then copy and paste it, so i can use the same diagram to show the scale at frets 12-17, it always pastes a tiny bit bigger! pain in the ass!!!
    can anyone shed any light onto this or at least let me know if anyone else is having the same issue?
    many thanks
    tom

macbook pro
    lion 10.7.5

Yes, this is a known bug in v1.8, unfortunately. It's been fixed in v1.9 which will be released very soon, so you won't have to put up with this issue for much longer.

BTW did you know you can resize several fretboards at once? You can select all the pasted fretboards (hold down the SHIFT key whilst clicking on each of them) and then grab the corner of one of them then resize and they'll all resize to the same size.

Similarly, you can set properties in the Inspector for several things at once, although you can't mix types - so all fretboards, or all dots, but not a mix!

Hopefully that'll help in the meantime?!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information