Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPad Version??

Sounds pretty good. I have no problem using a computer for bigger files with multi use. Its having the ability to knock something up on the fly specific to a student that would work for me and sounds like this is what it would deliver. It might be nice to be able to import the diagrams onto a computer for rearranging afterword to save re diagraming everything.

Hi ThreeChapters

It might be nice to be able to import the diagrams onto a computer for rearranging afterword to save re diagraming everything.
    Yes, this something we're really keen to implement in the mobile / app version too. You could knock up some diagrams whilst in a lesson, session, on the tube etc. then sync up or transfer these to the full version for further editing, sharing, printing.

Nothing concrete on how this would be done yet but the ball is a rolling.

Thanks
    Dean

Is there any update on this please. I am new to this form and would love an iPad version (don’t use a computer very often) but not this thread is a number of years old now. I can’t see anything on the App Store

Hi Simon

No updates with regards to an iOS or Android version I'm afraid. That's in the backlog whilst finalise our next major release. Once that's out we should have the resources to focus on this. On a positive note, the two team is now up to, um, seven IIRC - so we're definitely investing our end to push things along.

Regards

Thread Information