Hey folks! Another instructor here!

Just wanted to say hi to the users and staff here.

I've been using this software for some months now, and I have to say that I really dig it.

Thanks a ton!

Good to have you over here - and even better to hear you really like the software!
    Got so many things to add to it that it's going to just get better and better - is that even possible lol
    "Staff" is just me though so far - would love to expand but I can't afford to do that just yet, although I do buy some help now and again, like with translations..
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

I know someone who is working on fretboard software as well. Even with help it is a monstrous task, updating and maintaining feature rich programs.

Keep up the good work!

Can I ask what that is?! Should I be worried about competition?! Or maybe we can collaborate?! Either way it'd be good to make a contact
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

I'm not exactly at liberty to disclose that information, since it isn't released yet.

It is safe to say that while your programs do similar things, they also do very different things. Keep up the good work! There will always be a place for this type of software!

Thread Information