Junior Member The Grey Strummer's Avatar

Woodgrain fretboard not printing

Hi guys, any help would be appreciated.
    I've created a few diagrams, but when I print them, the notes, frets, markers ... everything prints but the wooden fretboard effect. It's driving me nuts!!
    Checked my ink levels, and all acceptable levels.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow ..... learn as if you were to live forever.

.......Mahatma Gandhi.

Hi Grey Strummer,

It sounds to me like you probably have the "Ink Saver Mode" enabled in the print preferences!

Open the Preferences window, select the "Printing" entry on the list in the left, then see whether you have the option at the top "Ink Saver Mode (saves printer ink by not painting fretboard backgrounds)" enabled!

If it's checked then uncheck and click the "Apply and Close" button and your print outs should be using a lot more ink again
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Junior Member The Grey Strummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Hi Grey Strummer,

It sounds to me like you probably have the "Ink Saver Mode" enabled in the print preferences!

Open the Preferences window, select the "Printing" entry on the list in the left, then see whether you have the option at the top "Ink Saver Mode (saves printer ink by not painting fretboard backgrounds)" enabled!

If it's checked then uncheck and click the "Apply and Close" button and your print outs should be using a lot more ink again
    Job done ... that was the problem.
    Thanks for the quick response!!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow ..... learn as if you were to live forever.

.......Mahatma Gandhi.

You're welcome - glad it was a super simple "fix"!!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information