Threaded View

Exports are low res & look different (Pro)

Hi,

I've just bought ND2 Pro (£50).

When I export a Fretboard I've created there are a number of issues:

1 - With Export types jpg & png the output file is low resolution. If I zoom in it aliases badly. By comparison, Vector and PDF file types have perfect sharpness. Also when I only had the demo version of ND2 I took a screen grab to create a .jpg and that file is also far sharper.

I'd say the jpgs/pngs are unusably blurry. Can I fix this with different settings?

2 - In FD2 the note letters are not centred. They're a little too low in the box/circle. When I export, the note letters are too high.

Why is this?

3- I am using some Square (colour filled not outline) note boxes. They appear fine in ND2. But when I export there is a thin white outline/border inside what should just be the block colour square. It is similar, but not as thick as the effect created with the 'Draw outline around note' tick box.

I've attached an example of what the note looks like on screen in ND2 (high res, no weird outline) and how it comes out in exports (low res, weird outline).

To be honest, each type of export seems to exhibit a different combination of errors/inaccuracies. I haven't yet spent the time trying to note the exact combinations.

Why is exporting (a key element of the software) so broken?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information