Unhappy Files Exporting in Random Order - Neck Diagrams Pro

I bought the pro version recently because I wanted to be able to export individual diagrams from a page.

The feature does work, but it exports them in random order. It doesn't follow the page in any way, it's just exported and numbered with no discernable pattern.

Is there a way to export them in a specific order?

Otherwise I have to organize them manually, which is arduous and a time-suck. I sometimes have 100 or more diagrams in a single project for use as visual aids in video lessons. So anyways I need them as individual files and in some sort of order.

Help?

Hi Tbaar,

You're right - there's no order guarantee currently. I'll raise a dev ticket to look into this - it should be possible to at least maintain the order in which objects are selected; so you could hold down the SHIFT or CTRL (CMD on Mac) keys to select what you want to export, and the files would be numbered in the order you clicked..
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hi Tbaar,

I've been looking into this today and I think I should be able to include changes for this in the upcoming v2.3 release, which I'm aiming to release this month!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thank you for your reply! I'm late in seeing it but I do very much appreciate it. I'll look for the update and will do a little happy dance when I can export my diagrams in order.

v2.3 update is out now!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

YYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! It works!! happy happy happy dance

Result! "I love it when a plan comes together.."
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information