Post Play chord/arpeggio with Visual Display

I just bought Neck Diagrams Publisher, we all know its the ultimate scale/chord diagram for guitar so allow me to state where i would like to see improvements.

-The Chord/arpeggio function
    This feature plays only the sound but offers no visual on the notes & intervals being played and that to me is kinda limiting the functionality and relevance of the tool. It would be awesome to be able to see what is being played and in real time. Show notes as they play, display intervals.

-Pasting notes in silent/audible mode
    If you may, please add an option where when you are pasting a note you can hear the sound of that note rather tham just plotting notes in silent mode.

-Panel for Chord Progressions
    Consider a panel for adding chord progressions

Thank you

Hi!

It would be awesome to be able to see what is being played and in real time. Show notes as they play
    Yes, this is a neat idea! I think I've had a couple of queries about creating & saving animations but that's a bit out of scope. However somehow highlighting/indicating which note is currently sounding would be a great first step - I'll raise a dev ticket for this.

please add an option where when you are pasting a note you can hear the sound of that note
    Another handy idea - will probably need to have a toolbar toggle button to mute/unmute the sound when adding notes..

Consider a panel for adding chord progressions
    Already have a ticket in the system for this! Quite a big chunk of work though..

Thanks for your suggestions!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information