Hybrid View

Angry Diagram Library Tab Removed from ND2

Hi I have recently upgraded from ND1 to ND2. I loved ND1 and was cool to pay the $75USD for the new version in PRO. But I have my first dilemma. Has anyone noticed that you can't open a file from your diagram library whilst you're working on another file. There used tobe a Diagram library tab you could click on, but that has been removed from ND2Neck Diagram Open file issue.jpg

Hi Rob,

Nope, not removed - you're just looking in the wrong place! The view switching buttons are over on the right now. The 3 view buttons are still grouped together; Instrument Library, Diagram Gallery and Edit. You can see them in your screenshot here:

Also, if you hover over the buttons you'll get tooltip text telling you what they are.

And if you you right-click you'll find a menu option to Show Text, clicking that then makes them look like this, which you might prefer:

Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Hi Rob,

Nope, not removed - you're just looking in the wrong place! The view switching buttons are over on the right now. The 3 view buttons are still grouped together; Instrument Library, Diagram Gallery and Edit. You can see them in your screenshot here:

Also, if you hover over the buttons you'll get tooltip text telling you what they are.

And if you you right-click you'll find a menu option to Show Text, clicking that then makes them look like this, which you might prefer:

Thanks for the reply.

Ha! This is GREAT! I was looking for this exact same info! I honestly thought that button was some sort of "window view" so I DIDN'T EVEN CLICK ON IT!

Reactive much?

Problem solved.

Thanks, Justin!

And thanks, Alien Rob for your question!!!

Thread Information