Please let me know if you prefer a separate post for each issue. Here are a few issues I have run into during the first week of using ND2.

• Labels are not properly centered inside notes. This was one of my major pet peeves that I hoped would be addressed in ND2.
  • Colors are not exported to PDF properly; for example, light gray fretboards export as white
  • Can't drag-copy events across pages. Related to this, the page doesn't auto scroll when you drag a selection to the edge of the editor.
  • Sometimes I can't draw a partial capo (even when single-clicking to draw a full capo works). This seems to happen when there are many fretboards on a page and you try to add a partial capo (for example, across strings 2-5) after the first 16-20 fretboards.
  • {m} doesn't work, you have to use {M}
  • The wood grain doesn't rotate when using horizontal fretboards. In order to look authentic, the grain should always run parallel to the fretboard/strings.
  • After converting multiple documents to a single multi-page document, the next time you open the Gallery all folders are collapsed.
  • Dragging lines is difficult and don't always drop where you expect. If you zoom in, then drag a line, a ghost line often appears far away from the mouse cursor.

Loving ND2 in general so far. Looking forward to its evolution.