PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

bayoubill
12-19-2015, 07:10 PM
Getting past the antispam was a pain!!!
Anyway this looks like a great program for studies.
Any help on what to do or go next is greatly appreciated

keithshapiro
12-23-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm unable to live without this thing now. Its the best and only program of it's kind.

Dean
12-23-2015, 09:22 PM
Hi Bayyoubill

Welcome to all things ND. Apologies about the forum spam filter, in can get a little over protective at times.

There's topics in the Tips, Tricks and How To's (http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/6-Tips-Tricks-and-How-To-s) section you might find useful

And we have some videos on our Youtube channel - www.youtube.com/neckdiagrams

I hope these come in useful

Regards
Dean

Justin
12-27-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm unable to live without this thing now. Its the best and only program of it's kind.

Thanks for the kind words Keith, always great to hear feedback like that! :)

bayoubill
12-27-2015, 07:25 PM
I haven't found anything like it so I'm sold on it. Having chronic amnesia and old at the same time makes me have to write everything down just to remember what I just did. I play a lot of solo guitar so being able to look at chord scales etc. for a WIP would be a BIG help on an arrangment. I have songs posted on soundcloud. I've been using Sonar to record. I like being able to play all the instruments myself. I used to sing but medical problems put an end to that so I had to go with instrumentals.

Being poor AND a musician I have to watch my funds so I may have to wait till 2.0 comes out. I would like to get the DVD too so 2.0 may be my best bet.

Thanks for the info and comments!.

bayoubill
12-27-2015, 07:42 PM

I like it. I replied earlier but it didn't post so I will reply again. This time much shorter. Thanks for the info everyone!