PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Note Markers

Paul Wolfe
07-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Okay, so I've written 48 pages of the manual I'm making for my kids and now I've decided it'd look better/use less ink if I changed the notes from solid to hollow.

Is there a way to do this without having to create each diagram from scratch again?

I appreciate your help and have had a great read going through every post on this forum!

Justin
07-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately you can't easily do this in 1.x :(

You don't have to recreate each diagram from scratch though - you can click the hollow note marker tool and then click on each note you want to convert... which is still a load of effort for 48 pages.

However v2 will allow you to switch note marker styles via the Inspector - so you could select all fretboards on a page and do 'Select all notes' and then switch the style for a whole page in one go! If you're interested in trying the first v2 beta then I can let you know once it's ready, hopefully before the end of next month.

Paul Wolfe
07-31-2013, 01:05 AM
I'd love to help with beta-testing for you.

Thanks for the info on my issue... maybe I'll just leave it.

Justin
07-31-2013, 12:27 PM
I'll add you to my list of beta-testers Paul - will be in touch about that nearer the time!

Paul Wolfe
08-07-2013, 03:24 AM
Thanks Justin... and, by the way, I started switching to the hollow dots and I think it just looks better with the solid ones... good to know it can be changed, though.