PDA

View Full Version : Minor Pent Position 2

mwynwood
09-30-2011, 06:45 AM
Hi everyone,
Here's a diagram I've created for D Shape Minor Pentatonic scale in A.
It's got the fingers labeled and it has a cool little chord pattern that you can practice with.
I hope someone finds it useful:

Justin
09-30-2011, 05:55 PM
That's a nice page - put together really well! Really like the "That's half the fretboard!", VERY motivational! The guitar image fits in nicely and the little rhythm chart is very cunning - I might have to do something like this in an example page in the next release! Unless you'd care to donate it?! ;)

BTW wouldn't you play the top 2 strings with 1st & 3rd fingers? Maybe you want to avoid the jump for beginners, but sure makes bending easier!

OT: wonder why your post doesn't have the little guitar icon for the page?! Hmm I think there's different ways to upload/attach files maybe...

Johnland
09-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Killer man! I was trying to think of a way to get blues progressions into the diagrams as well... So simple, so effective.

Why didn't I think of that!

Justin
03-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Hi Marcus,

Maybe I've asked you already... but would you mind if I include your page as one of the example diagram pages that ship with the software?! The progression idea is just too neat not to share widely!

mwynwood
03-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi Justin,
Yes, that would be fine :)
Could you leave my name in the footer?

Thank you for creating ND, it's great!

Justin
03-27-2013, 02:06 PM
That's great, thanks! Sure, will leave your name on there of course!

mwynwood
12-13-2014, 04:30 AM
Awesome, thanks so much!