PDA

View Full Version : Files Exporting in Random Order - Neck Diagrams Pro

Tbaar
01-11-2022, 04:15 AM
I bought the pro version recently because I wanted to be able to export individual diagrams from a page.

The feature does work, but it exports them in random order. It doesn't follow the page in any way, it's just exported and numbered with no discernable pattern.

Is there a way to export them in a specific order?

Otherwise I have to organize them manually, which is arduous and a time-suck. I sometimes have 100 or more diagrams in a single project for use as visual aids in video lessons. So anyways I need them as individual files and in some sort of order.

Help?

Justin
01-13-2022, 11:12 PM
Hi Tbaar,

You're right - there's no order guarantee currently. I'll raise a dev ticket to look into this - it should be possible to at least maintain the order in which objects are selected; so you could hold down the SHIFT or CTRL (CMD on Mac) keys to select what you want to export, and the files would be numbered in the order you clicked..

Justin
01-14-2022, 01:51 PM
Hi Tbaar,

I've been looking into this today and I think I should be able to include changes for this in the upcoming v2.3 release, which I'm aiming to release this month!

Tbaar
03-07-2022, 07:06 PM
Thank you for your reply! I'm late in seeing it but I do very much appreciate it. I'll look for the update and will do a little happy dance when I can export my diagrams in order.

Justin
03-24-2022, 11:01 AM
v2.3 update is out now!

Tbaar
04-19-2022, 02:24 AM
YYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! It works!! happy happy happy dance

Justin
04-19-2022, 02:17 PM
Result! "I love it when a plan comes together.." :)